I plan to upload my slides here in the next future. Meanwhile, please email me if you would like to give a look at any of my lectures. The following list refers to teaching/lectures delivered after I joined the Niels Bohr Institute.
PhD COURSES & Lectures
- Heidelberg (Germany), Oct. 5-9, 2020, 45th Heidelberg Physics Graduate Days.
- Munich (Germany), July 22, 2020, SFB 1258: Virtual Lectures on Multimessenger Astronomy.
- Amsterdam (The Netherlands), July 15-26, 2019, Advancing Theoretical Astrophysics.
- Prague (Czech Republic), Aug. 20-Sept. 1, 2017, VII International Pontecorvo Neutrino Physics School.
- Fermilab (USA), Aug. 7-18, 2017, 10th International Neutrino Summer School.
- NBI, Copenhagen (Denmark), Aug. 1-5, 2016, NBIA PhD School: Neutrino Underground and in the Heavens II.
- University of Southern Denmark, Odense (Denmark), March 14, 2016, CP-3 Origins Distinguished Lecture.
- Fundaments of High-Energy Astrophysics and Particle Astrophysics, University of Copenhagen (2019/2020 & 2018/2019, block 4)
- Gravitational dynamics and galaxy formation, University of Copenhagen (2016/2017 & 2017/2018, block 3).