- Knud Højgaard Associate Professor of Particle Astrophysics & Astrophysics, Niels Bohr International Academy and DARK, Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen, Denmark (2017-present).
- Mercator Fellow for the Collaborative Research Center: Neutrinos and Dark Matter in Astro- and Particle Physics, Technical University of Munich, Germany (2017-present).
- Knud Højgaard Assistant Professor of Theoretical Physics, Niels Bohr International Academy, Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen, Denmark (2016-2017).
- Research associate, GRAPPA, Center of Excellence of the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands (2013-2015).
- Alexander von Humboldt Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Physics, Munich, Germany (2011-2013).
- Training in University Pedagogy and Teaching in Higher Education, University of Copenhagen, Denmark (2017-2018).
- Ph.D. in Physics, University of Bari, Italy (2011).
- Exchange student, Max Planck Institute for Physics, Munich, Germany (2010).
- MS in Physics, University of Bari, Italy, cum laude (2007).
- BA in Physics, University of Bari, Italy, cum laude (2005).
Awards, Grants and Honors
- Diversity Grant, University of Copenhagen (2017-2022).
- Villum Young Investigator Grant (2016-2020).
- Max Planck Research Group leader (2016, declined).
- Alexander von Humboldt Research Fellowship (2011-2013).
- Honorable mention at the “Fubini” Prize competition for the best Italian PhD thesis in Physics, INFN (2011).
- Young Physicist’s Grant “Antonio Stanghellini” for outstanding research, Italian Society of Physics (2009).
Astroparticle theory, neutrino astrophysics, neutrino cosmology, sterile neutrino physics, core-collapse supernovae, compact binary mergers, gamma-ray bursts, stellar nucleosynthesis, gamma-ray high-energy astrophysics, non-thermal cosmic sources, multi-messenger astrophysics.
Full CV available upon request.