- Knud Højgaard Associate Professor of Particle Astrophysics & Astrophysics, Niels Bohr International Academy and DARK, Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen, Denmark (2017-present).
- Mercator Fellow for the Collaborative Research Center: Neutrinos and Dark Matter in Astro- and Particle Physics, Max Planck Institutes for Physics and Astrophysics, Germany (2017-present).
- Knud Højgaard Assistant Professor of Theoretical Physics, Niels Bohr International Academy, Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen, Denmark (2016-2017).
- Research associate, GRAPPA, Center of Excellence of the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands (2013-2015).
- Alexander von Humboldt Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Physics, Munich, Germany (2011-2013).
- Ph.D. in Physics, University of Bari, Italy (2011).
- Exchange student, Max Planck Institute for Physics, Munich, Germany (2010).
- MS in Physics, University of Bari, Italy, summa cum laude (2007).
- BA in Physics, University of Bari, Italy, summa cum laude (2005).
Awards, Grants and Honors
- Shakti P. Duggal Award, International Cosmic Ray Conference (2019).
- MERAC Prize, European Astronomical Society (2019).
- Sapere Aude Starting Grant (2019-2023).
- Carlsberg Distinguished Associate Professor (2019-2022).
- Diversity Grant, University of Copenhagen (2017-2022).
- Villum Young Investigator Grant (2016-2021).
- Max Planck Research Group leader (2016, declined).
- Alexander von Humboldt Research Fellowship (2011-2013).
- Honorable mention, Fubini Prize, INFN (2011).
- Antonio Stanghellini Award, Italian Society of Physics (2009).
Particle astrophysics, neutrino astrophysics and cosmology, multi-messenger astronomy, core-collapse supernovae, compact binary mergers, gamma-ray bursts, stellar nucleosynthesis, high-energy gamma-ray astrophysics, thermal and non-thermal particle production, particle acceleration in astrophysics, beyond-the-Standard-Model physics in astrophysical environments.
Full CV available upon request.